Sunday, February 26, 2012

Better life



 A year from now, you will wish you had started today. Are you still have a dream? Life is hard, we try our best to make it easier but it’s still hard, sometimes we have to give up our dreams or something. But it hasn’t be that.
If you have a dream just don’t give up, because life is short, we don’t have much years and a dream is worthy for fight. Maybe what you’re doing is not your dream or something you do want to do. Don’t be depressed, think about your dream right now, separate your dream into steps,  achieve them one by one. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. I been lost before, I work for something that I don’t really like, what I like is fashion, and I know all the girls like fashion. but I am sure my dream is be a fashion clothing correspondent for a magazine. As I realized that I come into an amazing womens online clothing store as a writer, I am on my way to make my dream come true. How about you?  And remember do it right know, because a year from now, you will wish you had started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment