Monday, May 7, 2012

Appreciate the beauty of life


The happiest people are not those who own all the best things, but the ones who can really appreciate the beauty of life.
Yesterday, My friend Jordan ask me to keep shop for him, because he got to go Singapore to see his girlfriend Carol. They were meet in France, Jordan just go out with carol only twice but Jordon and carol both feel that they are already know each other very much. I like to see people happy especially my friend. I told to Jordan “just go for it, don’t worry about your shop, I’ll keep it”.
At first, I am kind of nervous. Because I never do it before. I even thought that maybe it’s a bad determine. But actually it’s not. It’s a pleasant and meaningful experience.
For all the customers, there are two girls made a very impressive to me. Lewis and Cohen, they come to my shop together. Cohen seems very excited, she check most the latest fashion dresses and  she tried on a shirt, elegant skirts, short pants and a zebra print dress which looks beautiful. Cohen buy all the clothing she tried on. But Lewis seems don’t excited that much, because she directly sit down when she find the sofa. After rest. Lewis begin to pick up clothing, she choose a polka-dot dress for lady which really fit for her. Cohen asked Lewis ”Don’t you want to buy more dresses or other clothes? ” Lewis smiled and answered  “no, I like this dress, it's enough for me ” I  saw the smile face on Cohen who satisfied all the trendy clothing she shopped. and I also saw  the same smile on Lewis’s face who bought one dress only. I came to realize an important thing. The happiest people are not those who own all the best things, but the ones who can really appreciate the beauty of life. There is nothing about how many things you have, just about appreciate what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment