Thursday, May 10, 2012

What do you think about leopard print for men


We all find out that animal fashion for women has really been a very long period of time. it got me thinking about animal prints, and even more especially, about leopard print jacket for men.
My friends said that she better not see any straight guys walking around in leopard. I dispute. I do think Leopard is just style and design like polka-dots, stripe and so forth. if animal prints are girlie, what do we give thought to typically Men s fashion clothing: boxers, ties, cuff links, etc. being made in those patterns?
I professionally think the leopard print coat is just completely  hot. I would come to an understanding that a majority of animal print clothing, is made to attract attention, definitely not just because of the print and also on account of the cut and fit.
Please share your thinking on leopard print trendy clothes men! Too racy? Subtly sexy? Leopard print for men -- yes or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment