Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Looking forward to moreGame of Thrones


Looking forward to moreGame of Thrones

Just finished the first season. I'm usually not too interested in fantasy type shows or movies. I was a bit skeptical halfway through the first episode that it might not be for me, but now after I have finished the game of thrones season 2 dvd I would have to say that it is by far the greatest television show ever made! Across the board from set to performances, from story to production, this here is flawless television good friends! A single hour episode of this show will make any other show aired throughout the entire week look like complete joke... and they are. We desperately need more entertainment of this quality on our TVs!if you are wanting lord of the ring, this show is not gonna give it to you, it is a very realistic show with some few supernatural elements, there aren't mages with rods and hordes of orcs, so beware!Unlike most written works to screen, Game of Thrones does a great job capturing and bringing to life possibly one of the greatest modern fantasy stories ever written. I hope you enjoy this show as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment