Monday, September 3, 2012

One Tree Hill DVD Collection

Besides the vampire diaries and desperate housewives, another my favorite tv show is One Tree Hill DVD. I’d rather say it is a plain show than say it is a youth idol drama. It is more deepgoing and return the nature of the youth compare with gossip girl or Surviving the Filthy Rich.
I think this is a show that is about growth .It is vivid and amusing and every character in this show is perfect. They are the persons who are at the suitable status.
The people who I want to talk about now are Lucas and Nathan. The two stepbrother hate each other all the time as the grudge of their father and mother. At last they animosity because they have the common hobby-both they love the basketball and they finally become good brothers. Now they have aired the newest One Tree Hill dvd set. I have follow this show for 6 seasons. The 9th season will air in 2012.Before that, I think I need finish season 7 and 8 first.
Afterwards, the appearance of the little boy-Nathan and Haley’s son give Dan some hope. And I like this little boy so much, he is cute and smart, just like my son. There are always some famous writers’ well-known saying at every episode ending of one tree hill. May speak out some life philosophy or just the life attitude. That depends on what are you thinking when you watch this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment